- Designing and recommending strategies to make protection a core element among CCSDPT member agencies and partners on the Thailand-Burma/ Myanmar border.
- Sharing information on protection activities, issues and concerns with other protection groups, sub-committees, and among members.
- Identifying gaps in protection and access to services or entitlements and proposing appropriate responses.
- Advocating for action on protection related issues with relevant CCSDPT agencies.
Sector Strategy Objectives:
- Protection is incorporated into program design and implementation for agencies operating along the border.
- Protection issues are addressed through advocacy to relevant groups.
- Protection related issues along the border are monitored and identified.