- Promote that all health related issues including physical rehabilitation addressed competently in all camps.
- Promote participatory processes in handling of health related matters, in view of capacity building, self-reliability and individual independence of refugees and their communities,
- Foster exchange of information within th
- When required, form task force or specific forum from members of the HSC for in department review of certain health issues relevant to most of the health organizations to facilitate the implementation and contribute to quality of care.
- Elaborate a health strategy to feed in to the CCSDPT general strategies on a regular basis
- Develop measures to control communicable diseases in coordination with environmental health, shelter and food security (joint meetings).
- Develop a standardized system of triage.
- Develop minimum performance and quality standards, core indicators, baselines and benchmarks for health management services and environmental health services.
- Support the development of training curricula and modules for stipend workers workers.
- Promote the continuing development of a health information and surveillance systems
- Encourage members to participate in workshops, trainings, meetings, etc. to promote best practice and competent handling of health issues.
- Discussion and problem solving of all health related issues.
- Strengthen inter-sector collaboration (cross sector and inter country), to address common challenges related to the long-term strategy.
- Build and strengthen capacities of refugees and surrounding population in regards to provision of health services for both emergency and primary health care, including additional requirements for mental health services, etc.
- Continuity of health care provision to ensure good health status and promote preventive healthy behaviors in preparedness for return.
- Support initiatives that aim to increase collaboration efforts in support of refugee health services, in partnership with the RTG and MOPH.
- Explore and identify possibility to align health worker training and accreditation with Burma/Myanmar’s health care system.
- Advocate for recognition of ethnic groups’ health systems and accreditation for potential integration with Burma/Myanmar’s current system.