- To coordinate services and interventions targeting displaced persons and vulnerable communities along the Thailand-Burma/Myanmar border.
- To provide mechanisms for sharing information among stakeholders.
- To know and understand the various mental health protocols used by various health agencies along the border.
- To shares resources more effectively among the key stake holders.
- To develop a common understanding of mental health issues and work from joint standards.
- To develop a common learning and development environment through professional trainings, workshops, mentorship and research.
- To facilitate cross-sectorial dialogue and interventions for psychosocial issues
- To facilitate cooperation between NGOs and the Royal Thai Government (RTG).
RTP work in Psycho-social health in the following camps:
Mae La Oon
Mae La Ma Luang